It’s official, KWA airsoft guns are the latest craze and gaming pleasure. For the money that you spend that they are a pretty good deal. The realism displayed by these particular guns only goes to increase the enjoyment of them; particularly during reenactments. But there are practically unlimited replicas from which to choose. With their explicit performance and detailed design, one can easily see why the popularity of this Airsoft minigun is on the rise. The feel as well as the look of KWA airsoft guns is thoroughly enjoyable for a gun aficionado. They can be upgraded and customized in most cases, and are considered relatively high end. These guns are made with the serious player in mind and are designed to improve their gaming. Seriously, if you are into this hobby, it is a known fact that you have to collect KWA Airsoft guns to add to your collection.
Some of the crowning achievements of KWA
There are too many replications to list here but some of the more popular KWA Airsoft guns are:
· The KWA KM4A1 CQB is somewhat of a cousin to the M4 Carbine, but shorter. The M4 was the first exclusively designed production that AEG made for the battery set up by Lithium Polymer (LiPo).This KWA Airsoft gun is identical on the inside to the M4 except for the M100 spring which gives a higher fire rate.
· The KWA KM16 SR12 Rifle is a specialty in it being AEG engineered. Its unparalleled performance of the LiPo batteries provides superior performance and higher capacity far outperforming the old fashioned NiMh batteries. This high caliber battery however, goes along with a requirement for internal components of the highest caliber. Using precision metal gear sets and KWA’s exclusive ball bearing bushing combination (8 and 9mm), the KM16 line comes with a metal gearbox which is reinforced to complement the added power of LiPo batteries.
· The KWA KM4A1 Carbine is AEG’s first production made especially for the unmatched performance of advanced technology in today’s batteries. Once again, you will be able to outplay the enemy due to the dependability and high performance
· The KWA KM4 RIS highlights a crane style buttstock for placement of the battery and a full metal RIS system delivering a perfect combo of unrivaled performance again, using LiPo. This carbine was made to outplay the enemy with its dependability and high performance.
· The KWA KM4 SR10, is actually a sleeker edition of the KM4A1 Carbine designed for tactical use. Besides the rail system (free float tactical) with a crane stock, it promotes quick detach sights. This baby is ready whenever you are. But the inside of the gun is as incredible its engineering as is the outside.
· The KWA KG36C is the first done produced by AEG to use six 9 steel ball bearing bushings in combination in order to attain reliability and consistency and during highly intense and demanding conditions. It also comes with standards that exceeded industry standards for power and speed. This will outperform anything your competition has to offer and is dependable and gives its wielder high performance right off the bat
No matter which KWA Airsoft gun you choose, you know you’ll be getting a quality piece of equipment.