Many Airsoft small WW2 arms end up being produced in small batches by hand. This ensures that they are made with internal parts which are standardized for simple upgrades or repairs and at the same time assures quality. They are frequently built to order and can even be custom made.
Ready, aim, fire…
Here’s a taste of what you can expect if WW2 Airsoft guns are something you think you might be interested in:
- The Mosin-Nagant bolt action rifle has enjoyed the longest military career in history. Mechanized, artillery and cavalry troops received this weapon. It was an entry-level weapon for Russians and Finish troops in World War ll. It measures a length 40 ¼ inches and is a relatively light 2 ½ pounds. It has eight housings of stained wood with a straight-pull spring action reload. If you have spare clips you will most likely fit in the belt-slide ammo pouches which were standard Soviet issue.
- The classic World War ll Soviet submachine gun was during the Vietnam and Korean wars these were standard-issue for communists. It’s at that time that it got its nickname, the Burp Gun. It’s still in use today in Africa and the Mideast. When fully loaded, it weighs a mighty 7 pounds and is 33 half inches long. It employs a removable hicap drum magazine of 200 rounds.
Some of these WW2 Airsoft guns are so realistic in their recreation that they have been used in hundreds of thousands of movies and TV shows. Here are a few more:
- The Tanaka Mauser KAR 98k Airsoft sniper rifle was German World War ll issue. It is known for its powerful firing and is a bolt action sniper rifle. This was due in fact to its incredible range and accuracy
- The VSR10, the Tokyo Marui Gspec version is a spring powered with bolt-action sniper rifle. It can hold as much as 30 wounds and its magazine, and as accurate from long distances. Because snipers are sneaky, it even comes with a silencer.
- The JG BAR10 VSR 10 has a tapered barrel which provides its shooter with an extremely tight-bore barrel for amazingly accuracy at long ranges. Not a great weapon but good for the newbie sniper.
- The A&K SVD Dragunov is once again, a sniper rifle which is spring loaded and has some of the most accurate long distance shots of any sniper rifle. Its long barrel is more likely than not the reason.
- The WELL L96 AWP yet another spring powered, bolt-action sniper rifle (I’m sensing a pattern here); and is one of if not the, best available. Known for its power and insane accuracy it does nonetheless have one drawback. The magazine clip can only hold 23 rounds. But considering its accuracy and power, how many rows does one really need? I’m just saying.
These guns can be as dangerous as the real thing mentioned and must be handled with extreme care. All manufacturers of the WW2 Airsoft guns recommend a high level of care and safety when using their products.